Stephanie Clarkson Therapies may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 19th June 2018.
- What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests,
- medical histories pertinent to practising the therapies we offer.
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Keep track of medical conditions that are important to your healing.
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about news, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- At no time will the information be sold, passed on or used to/by any external company
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- How long do we hold your records?
We manage our records to help us to serve our customers well, for example such as dealing with any queries relating to your account and to comply with legal and regulatory requirements. Records may be destroyed 12 months after your last contact with us. Records help us demonstrate we are meeting our responsibilities and to keep as evidence of our business activities.
- Your rights
You have a number of legal rights to control what we do with your information. For example, you can ask us:
- to unsubscribe you
- to tell you what information we have about you
- for a copy of this information
- to update or change it
- to unsubscribe from marketing materials
- Sharing your information
We use a customer relations management system that stores your data. This system is fully GDPR compliant and does not share (or sell) your information.
We also use an email database system that only stores your email address. This system is fully GDPR compliant and does not share (or sell) your information. Stephanie Clarkson Therapieswill never share (or sell) your information with any other persons/companies.
- What we collect:
These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising from them shall be governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.