Calm your mind, take control of your thinking and enjoy new found balance*
You’re anxious, worried and life feels like one huge catastrophe waiting to happen. Your anxiety is only getting worse as you struggle to cope with overwhelming feelings. It’s so tiring to live this way and it’s holding you back. If only your mind would stop spinning and you step back and enjoy the moment...
We may be the perfect fit if:
- You want to learn how to take back control over your mind and your feelings.
- You’re experiencing overwhelm or panic attacks and it’s making you say no to fun.
- You know you have potential to have a great life but right now you’re stuck and feeling low.
- You’re ready to start becoming independent and stop being dependent on your love ones.
- You’d love to put your past behind you and start afresh with clarity and balance.
A little about your coach
I’m Steph Clarkson, as a wellness coach I help people with anxiety take control, find calm and live without the worry through kind and friendly coaching that helps them improve wellbeing, personal relationships, coping skills and confidence in a natural, down to earth way.
I became a coach and therapist because I believe in giving back to the world in a positive and meaningful way that sends ripples to others, ripples that reduce suffering and make the world a happier, more peaceful place. I specialise in anxiety as it’s something that visited me many times throughout my childhood, teens and early twenties before I turned to alternative therapies to heal myself and learn better ways to live in my own mind and body. I believe we all have the capability within us to find balance and harmony, I love helping others to find this within themselves and in doing so become happier and healthier.
Let's work together via:
- 1-to-1 coaching tailored to your unique situation online or in person
- Contact in between sessions to reflect on progress
- Manageable home assignments and tasks to get you moving in the right direction.
- Hypnotherapy recordings and 1-to-1 hypnosis to reinforce our work subconsciously.
You’re perfect for personal change if:
- You know you’re ready to change, you can change and what needs to change is you.
- You’re interested in holistic approaches and are looking for a natural way to heal yourself.
- You’re ready to be honest and open and in doing so prepared to forgive and honour yourself with compassion.
- You’re a positive person caught in a negative place.
- You believe in kindness, love and that the best things in life are free.
Explore my genuine and non-judgemental services, find just what and why I can help and let me know what you need.
* Results may vary from person to person.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your free consultation meet in person online or at my Thame therapy practice for a reduced rate.
“Steph is very good at getting the balance right between listening and taking action. Sometimes it’s just a little challenge in your perceptions that get you thinking straight again, other times it’s useful exercises. I really like Steph’s passion and how she’s able to explain the theory behind the body and mind. Fascinating stuff!”